St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to email@example.com will suffice. Thank you.
Term One – 2020
1. Matric Results :11 am to 12.30 pm
Wednesday 8 January 2020.
2. Office open 9 January 2020, 8.30
3. Office and academic staff available
13 January 2020, from 7.30 am.
4. Wednesday 15 January: Orientation (NEW LEARNERS ONLY as well as prefects)
5. Thursday 16 January 2020:START of ACADEMIC YEAR. (Learners report by 7.25, please.)