St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
Term One – 2021
- SMT and administrative staff return to school on the 18th January 2021.
- Staff meeting on the 19th January 2021.
- Grade 12 learner orientation and collection of books on the 25th January 2021.
- Grade 9-11 learner orientation and collection of books on the 26th January 2021
- All staff will be back at work from the 25th January 2021.
- Online lessons officially start on the 27th January 2021.