St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
Term Three – 2021
- Grade 12 Control Tests – 29th July – 2nd August 2021
- Grade 9-11 Control Tests – 29th July – 2nd August 2021
- Contact lessons begin(Grade 9-12) – 3rd August 2021
- Grade 12 Trial Exams begin – 30th August 2021
- Grade 12 Final Life Orientation Examination – 6th September 2021