St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
Term Two – 2020
- School is closed as of 18th March 2020
- Staff will return to complete administrative work on 25th May 2020
- School will reopen for Grade 12 learners on 1st June 2020
- School will reopen for Grade 11 learners on 8th June 2020
- School will reopen for Grade 8 – 10 learners on 15th June 2020