St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
Term Two – 2021
- Public Holiday – 27th April 2021
- Parent/Teacher’s Evening – 5th May 2021
- Slipper Day – 7th May 2021
- Sport’s Day – 28th May 2021
- Mid-Term Holiday – 14-16 June 2021
- Grade 12 Control Tests – 24th June – 8th July 2021
- Grade 9-11 Control Tests – 28th June – 6th July 2021
- End of Term 2 – 8th July 2021