St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
Term Three – 2020
- Control Tests for Grade 8-11 will begin on the 21st September 2020
- Examinations(Trials) for Grade 12 will begin on the 8th September 2020
- Learners will not be required to attend school on the 23rd September 2020 as it will be a planning day for staff.
- School will be closed on the 24th September 2020 due to Heritage Day.
- School will close on the 2nd October 2020.
- School will officially open for teachers on the 13th October 2020.
- Term 4 will officially commence on the 14th October 2020 for learners and end on the 15th December 2020.