St Barnabas Independent is fully accredited by Umalusi.
16 SCH01 00222
To offer a supportive, nurturing environment within a Christian ethos whereby learners are given the opportunity to reach their full potential as they grow into productive members of their communities.
Provide quality education in a structured, disciplined yet homely environment.
Provide support and guidance within our parameters for learners who have unique needs.
Provide small classes where learners are known and feel cared about.
- Faith in God
- Self discipline
- Hard work
- Individual EQ
Parents, if your contact details (e-mail, cell etc.) change please remember to inform us. A quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Thank you.
**To access the Downloads page hover your mouse over the News link**
Term Three – 2019
- Click here for your copy of The St Barnabas Independent (school newsletter by learners for learners and our friends)
- School Sports Day: Thursday 8th August
- Mid-Term Break: Friday 9th August – Monday 12th August
- Gr 12 trial exams begin: Monday 2nd September
- Gr 10 subject choice evening: Wednesday 4th September
- 2019 school calendar is available on the Downloads page.
- Are you on the D6? Click here to download the D6Communicator.